These beauties are Maeflower Farms Cows Milk Soap felted with Vermont grown wool from sheep from Fern River Farm and Sweet Fern Sheep.
So, why felted soap?
- The wool acts as a natural exfoliate.
- The wool helps it sud better!
- Wool wrapped soap lasts longer.
- Your purchase helps more than one Vermont farmer.
- The wool "packaging" can be composted when finished- eco friendly!
Our cold process milk soap is made with fresh cows milk straight from our barn. It is truly a farm-to-skin experience. We never test on animals and use eco-friendly packaging. All soaps come wrapped and labeled. We use sustainability sourced oils and NO artificial coloring and NO chemical fragrances- essential oils only!
Listing is for 1 - 4 oz bar. Because of the homemade quality each bar will vary in size and weight.
Felted Cows Milk Soap
Ingredients: Whole cow's milk, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, sodium hydroxide lye, sweet almond oil, shea butter, and essential oil blend.